Steamed Egg with Tofu and Prawns
Jul 30,2023 | Feng He Garden
- 3 packets of Japanese Egg Tofu
- 6 pcs Prawns, de-shell
- 2 pcs Eggs
- 2 tbsp Feng He Garden Light Soy Sauce
- 1 stalk Spring Onions, chopped
- ½ tsp Salt
- 120ml Warm Water
- 2 tbsp Hot Oil
- Cut the tofu into thick slices not thicker than 1cm.
- Use a deep plate and arrange tofu around the plate.
- Beat 2 eggs with salt, and add warm water to stir (keep stirring while adding water slowly). Stir well.
- Use a sieve to filter out the foam of the egg, then pour it into the plate of tofu. Wrap the dish with cling wrap and pierce a few holes.
- Prepare the steamer and put the eggs and tofu to steam for 12-15 minutes with medium heat.
- Simultaneously, boil the prawn in boiling water until cooked. Set aside.
When the eggs are ready, remove the cling wrap. Put the prawn at the center of the egg.
- Pour the Feng He Garden Light Soy Sauce over the eggs and prawn.
Sprinkle with chopped spring onion, and pour hot oil to stimulate the aroma.
- Ready to serve.