Black Pepper Beef with Garlic
Jan 23,2023 | Feng He Garden
- 300gm Beef Tenderloin
- 35 cloves Garlic, whole
- 1 pcs butter
- Spring Onions, garnish
- Salt to Taste
- 2 tbsp Cooking Wine
- 2 tbsp Feng He Garden Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Cut the beef into cubes size. Add marinating mixture and mix well. Set aside for at least 30 minutes.
- Stir-fry garlic with oil and fry until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
- Add marinated beef with the same oil, and stir-fry until all sides turn light brown. Remove and set aside.
- Melt butter in a pot. Add garlic and beef, then stir-fry well.
- Remove to plate, and garnish with spring onion. Ready to serve.