Steamed Abalone with Garlic and Vermicelli
Jan 23,2023 | Feng He Garden
- 13 pcs Fresh Abalones
- 10 cloves Garlic
- 2 bunch Vermicelli
- 1 tbsp Feng He Garden Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Five-Spice Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 stalk Spring Onions, finely chopped
- 1 pc chili
- Scoop out the abalone with a spoon.
- Remove the viscera and teeth of the abalone, and clean it with a toothbrush.
- Do a criss-cross cut at the abalone halfway. Set aside.
- Deskin the garlic and blend it with a blender. Remove to a bowl.
- Add salt, sugar, and five-spice powder to the minced garlic.
- Heat oil and pour it over the minced garlic.
- Spread the washed vermicelli on a plate.
- Put the abalone back into the shell, and place it on top of the vermicelli.
- Pour the garlic sauce over the abalone & vermicelli.
- Steam for about 8-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with spring onions chili, and pour hot oil over it. Ready to serve.