Yummy Rose Wine Soy Sauce Chicken 玫瑰露豉油鸡
Ingredients A :
1kg whole chicken
50ml Feng He Garden Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Feng He Garden Dark Sauce
1 tbsp Rose wine
6 Cloves 丁香
Ingredients B :
2 slices of ginger
4 stalks of spring onion
1. Wash and pat dry the chicken. Put ingredients B into the chicken stomach
2. Put Ingredients A into a pot and bring it to boil, put the chicken chest-side down and start cooking for 10 minutes in low fire. Turn the chicken over and continue to boil for another 10 minutes. Turn off fire and let it continue to soak in the sauces.
1. The ratio of soy sauce and water is 1:3, however, it can be adjusted according to your personal preference.
2. The chicken will continue cooking even after you have turn off the fire. Let the chicken soak for at least 1 hour off fire to absorb the full flavor of the spices and sauces.
3. If the chicken is to be served for dinner, please remove the chicken from the pot before heating up the sauce. This is to prevent overcooking the chicken.