Yakitori by TAGlicious
Who love Yakitori? Yes, the sweet & savory chicken skewers are so yummy and good to eat it. It’s so simple to make it at home too. You can put as many chicken meats and veggies u want without burning a hole in your pocket (You need to pay $2 or more for one small skewer). Best part is you know what is in the sauce too. As you know, I am a big fan of Feng He Garden light soy sauce. I simply love the sweet taste from the first extract light soy sauce. Any dish taste so good with this sauce in it. Hee hee!
(For 2 chicken thighs – 12pcs Yakitori)
3 tablespoons light soy sauce (I used my favourite Feng He Garden first extract premium light soy sauce)
3 tablespoons Mirin
2 tablespoons Water
15g rock sugar/1tablespoon of sugar
3 slices of ginger
1 stalk of spring onions
1. Mix everything in a sauce pan and bring it to boil.
2. Lower the fire and cook for 5 mins.
3. Strain the sauce and set aside for later use.
2pcs boneless chicken thighs
Colorful capsicum/leeks (At your choices)
Bamboo skewers (Soak in water for 1hr)
1. Cut the chicken thighs/vegetables into small pieces.
2. Marinate it with homemade Yakitori sauce for at least 30 mins or more. (The longer u marinate, the more favorable it will be).
3. Skew the chicken, veggies at your choice using the soaked skewers.
4. Apply the remaining Yakitori sauce on the chicken skewers till you get nice colored and cooked Yakitori. Serve it hot!
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsor post, any opinions are on my own.
Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious