Gan Xiang Baby Lettuces with Prawns by Helga Soo
Gan Xiang Baby Lettuces with Prawns. This sauce goes very well with Lettuce
- 15 pcs of Baby Lettuce
- 10 XXL Prawns (remove shells & veins)
- Some slices of Big Red Onion
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlics
- 2 tbsps Curry Leaves
- 1 tsp Chilli Padi (cut & remove seeds)
- 1 pkt of Feng He Garden Gan Xiang Sauce
- 120ml Vegetable / Chicken Stock
- 2 tbsps Mirin
- 2 tbsps Oil
- 1 tbsp Dried Shrimp Chili (optional)
- Marinade Prawns
- Dashes of Salt & Pepper
- 2 tbsps Corn Flour
- Heat Oil in frying pan, add Onion Slices and saute till soft. Add Minced Garlics, Curry Leaves and Chili Padi, stir fry till fragrant.
- Add Prawns and saute till half cooked, add Gan Xiang Sauce and mix well. Pour Vegetable Stock and Lettuces, simmer till the Lettuces start to soften. On high heat, add Mirin and stir fry for a few seconds. Off heat, sprinkle the Dried Shrimp Chili and serve.
Thank you Helga Soo for the recipe!