Sweet and Sour Spare Ribs
Jul 30,2023 | Feng He Garden
- 500 grams of Pork Spare Ribs
- 1 tbsp cooking wine
- 3 grams salt
- 2 tbsp Feng He Garden Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 4 tbsp white sugar
- Ginger slices
- Rinse the pork spare ribs and pat them dry.
- Set aside.
- Heat a small amount of oil and sauté the ginger slices until fragrant.
- Add the spare ribs to the pan and stir-fry until they change color and the surface turns golden brown.
- Now you can add the seasonings in the golden ratio. The order is 1 tablespoon of cooking wine, followed by 2 tablespoons of Feng He Garden Soy Sauce, 3 tablespoons of rice vinegar, and
- 4 tablespoons of white sugar. Stir-fry until well combined.
- Pour in enough boiling water to cover the spare ribs. Simmer over medium-low heat for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, add salt and increase the heat to high to reduce the sauce. Continue cooking until the sauce thickens and becomes glossy. Sprinkle with sesame seeds as a garnish and then remove from heat. (Discard the ginger slices remaining in the pan. Be sure to flip the spare ribs frequently when reducing the sauce over high heat to prevent them from burning.)