Baked Chicken Wings – Simply delicious
1 kg Chicken wings
6 shallots sliced in rings
6 tbsp FH Garden Soy Sauce
1 tbsp FH Garden Dark Sauce
1. Rinse chicken wings well and pat dry with paper towels.
2. Mixed all the ingredients except chicken wings, taste the mixture and adjust by adding more or less dark or light soy sauce to your own preference.
3. Add chicken wings and marinate overnight.
4. Preheat oven to 200c
5. Place chicken wings in a baking pan in single layer.
6. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until cooked.