Thai Basil Chicken by Darwin Gosal
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 bird’s eye chilli, thinly sliced
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 300g ground chicken
- 2 teaspoons sugar or honey
- 2 tablespoons Feng He Garden Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- ⅓ cup chicken broth or water
- A handful of basil leaves
1. In a pan, heat oil and stir fry chilies, shallots, onion, and garlic until fragrant.
2. Add ground chicken and stir-fry for 2 minutes, breaking up the chicken into small bits.
3. Add the sugar, soy sauce, and fish sauce. Stir-fry for another minute and add broth/ water.
4. Add the basil, and stir-fry until wilted. Serve over rice.