Sesame Oil Chicken Wing by Janice Looi
～Sesame Oil Chicken Wing~
-About 12pcs of mid~wings ( cut into half)
-1 tbspn ginger juice
-1/2 tbspn oyster sauce
-1 tbspn Hua Tiao Chiew
-2 tsp Ghee Hiang sesame oil
-2 tsp Fenghe Dark soya sauce
1. Marinate the above ( I do it in the morning n chill till evening for dinner)
2. Cut ginger strips n mince garlic and set aside.
3. Heat up wok, add in sesame oil and cooking oil, add the ginger and garlic and stir fry until aromatic.
4. Add chicken to the wok and stir fry, meanwhile drizzle hua tiao chiew n soy sauce around the pan, continue to stir-fry until the chicken is half cooked.
5. Add water and cover to simmer over low heat till chicken is cooked, lastly add in cornflour solution n dash of sesame oil, give it a quick stir, dish out and serve immediately.