Salted Egg Yolk Scallops by Jeannie Lee
Instead of using prawns, I decided to used scallops and it taste equally delicious!
-18 pieces of fresh scallops
-1 packet Feng He Garden Salted Egg Yolk Paste
-1tbsp olive oil
1. Pat dry scallops with kitchen towel.
2. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper onto the scallops.
3. Heat up 1tbsp olive oil in a pan, place scallops nicely onto it and cook for 2 minutes, flip over and cook the other side for another 2 minutes without moving it. (Do not over cooked the scallops.) Dish out immediately and set aside.
4. Heat up 1tbsp of butter with the balance oil in the pan than add in curry leaves, stir fry until fragrant.
5. Add in Feng He Garden Salted Egg Yolk Paste, stir fry over low fire until paste thicken.
6. Add in the cooked scallops and toss quickly, ensure that the scallops are coated with the salted egg yolk paste.
7. Turn off fire and dish out.
Serve hot and enjoy ☺