Salted Egg Linguine with Shrimps by TAGlicious
Feng He Garden salted egg yolk paste is convenient and easy. Here share a simple recipe for everyone to try. Don’t need to pay a premium to enjoy this dish in restaurant.
Salted Egg Linguine with shrimps
(Serve 1 pax)
1. 100g Linguine (Cooked in boiling water for 10-15 mins)
2. 10pcs shrimps
3. 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
4. A small handful of curry leaves (optional)
5. A little Chilli padi (optional)
6. 1.5 tablespoon butter
7. 4 tablespoons Feng He Garden salted egg yolk sauce
8. 5 tablespoons water ( you can use the water that you cook pasta)
9. Some Salt, sugar & black pepper to taste
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsor post, any opinions are on my own.
Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious