Mushroom Chicken SoupThis mushroom chicken soup brings me back to my childhood time when my mother used to cook for us. Now is my turn to cook this dish for my kids and hubby. This recipe is rather simple. It only requires 40 mins cooking time in total yet u can get a bowl of super yummy and full of goodness soup.
Mushroom Chicken Soup
Recipe by Taglicious’s Mummy
(Serve 3-4 pax)
1 Kampong Chicken (about 1.2kg)
1 CAN button mushroom
5 slices ginger
Few stalks of coriander
2 tablespoons Sesame oil (I used Ghee Hiang brand)
900 ml water
2 tablespoons Soy sauce ( I used Feng He Garden brand)
50 ml Hua Tiao Chiew
0.5 teaspoon salt
Pepper to taste
Used Le Creuset 22cm Marmite Pot.
1. Sauteed the ginger with sesame oil till fragrance
2. Add in chicken & stir fry for 3 mins
3. Add in button mushrooms, coriander & water.
4. Bring it to boil. Cover the lid and cook for 30 mins under low fire.
5. After 30 mins, use a spoon to scoop out oil.
6. Remove the coriander. Add in salt, light soy sauce, some dashes of sesame oil.
7. Add in the Hua Tiao Chiew wine last and off fire to serve.
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsor post, any opinions are on my own.
Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious
Posted by Grace Tan