Honey Soy Chicken Wings by Michelle Koh Pei Voon
-10 pcs chicken drumlets
-3 Tablespoons Feng He Garden Soy sauce
-1/4 tsp Feng He Garden dark soy sauce
-1 tablespoon honey
-1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
-1/2 teaspoon ginger, minced
-1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
-1 teaspoon cornstarch
-2 teaspoon water
-Salt and pepper to taste
-sesame seeds, toasted
-1 tbsp chopped spring onion
1. Season chicken drumlets with salt and pepper
2. Bake chicken drumlets in preheated oven at 200C for 30 minutes.
3. In a sauce pan mix together soy sauce, dark soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, sesame oil and bring to boil.
4. Make a paste with cornstarch and water, add to the sauce when it start boiling. 5. Cook until the sauce thicken
6. Toss in chicken wings, stir to coat well.
7. Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds and spring onion for garnish