Black Bean Sauce Stir Fry Thai Vermicelli 鼓汁炒泰国冬粉 (for 2 pax) by Helga Soo
Black Bean Sauce Stir Fry Thai Vermicelli (for 2 pax)
2 small pkts of Thai Vermicelli (soak for 7 mins before stir frying)
6 Hokkaido Large Scallops
2 Soup Spoons of Taiwan Clams without shells
Some Baby Chye Sim
1 tablespoons of Minced Garlics
2 tablespoons of Oil
Dashes of Jap Chili Pepper
200ml Chicken/Pork Stock
2 tsps of Feng He Garden Black Beans Sauce
1 tsp of Feng He Garden Light Soy Sauce
1/2 tsp of Feng He Garden Black Soy Sauce
1 tsp of Samsui Ginger Paste
1 tsp of Fish Sauce
1 tbsp of Mirin
1. Oil the pan and pan fry the Scallops till cooked, set aside.
2. Heat the remaining Oil, add Minced Garlics and sauté till fragrant. Add Chye Sim and stir fry for awhile.
3. Add Vermicelli and stir fry for a minute. Add Clams and stir fry till Clams are half cooked, pour Sauce over and simmer for 5 mins.
4. Once the Vermicelli is covered with Sauce, make a space and crack Eggs. When the eggs are half cooked, stir fry till eggs are cooked.
5. Dish out and place the cooked Scallops on top of the Vermicelli and sprinkle some Chili Pepper before serve
Note: You may add any ingredients you like other than Scallops and Clams for this dish.