-600 gram big tiger prawns, slit and diveined (do not deshell)
-1 packet of Fenghe Salted Egg York Sauce
-3 clove of finely minced garlic
-2 tbsp of butter
-1 stalk of Kari leave, teared (7 to 8 leaves)
-2 small chilli padi, finely cut
-1 tbsp plain flour (optional)
-1/2 tsp sugar
-Some mozerella cheese/ cheddar
1. Heat up non stick pan with medium heat.
2. Add 2 tbsp butter, garlic, Kari leave and chilli padi. Sautéed till fragrant. Turn off heat.
3. Mix the butter oil and Fenghe salted egg York sauce in the bowl. Mix well.
4. Add 1 tbsp of plain flour ( for thickening) and sugar to the sauce. Mix well.
4. Preheat oven at 220 to 230C.
5. Line prawns that had been slitted greasy paper or aluminium foil. Sprinkle alitte sea salt and ground pepper.
6. Then spread the sauce with butter knife evenly onto the prawns.
7. Top with cheese.
8. Send into oven and bake for 7 min for large size prawns.
9. Garnish with Kari leaves and serve right away! Enjoy!